Shirley Burger

Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do you like my cute beagle? She's wearing her coat, which I just purchased before our 1st blizzard. Amazingly, she really likes it, and stands with her tail wagging while i put it on her. i really never thought that would be possible. She does hate water, and getting wet is one of her pet peeves.
My family keeps growing--these are my granddaughters with their babies, but the boy, who is 2 1/2 wouldn't stand still for a picture since these were taken Christmas and he was too busy with his new stuff for posing.

2 Comments:

At January 8, 2010 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Anke said...

I looooove your beagle - because I have one myself!
Linus, aged 7, who was bred and lived up to 16 month in a laboratory.
:-(
He would NEVER! tolerate a coat.

I love your tatting as well.

Greetings from Germany,
Anke

 
At January 9, 2010 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Shirley Burger said...

hi Anke. my son calls my beagle a "funny" dog. she loves that coat. she will be 7 on Feb. 1.
thanks for the compliment about my tatting. i love doing it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home