Shirley Burger

Monday, September 29, 2008





The 1st snowflake is from "Snowflakes in tatting" is done with DMC size 80, color 106. It measures 2 3/4". The Santa is from "Rebecca Jones complete book of tatting". He is tatted using Coats size 30 . Then the next snowflake is tatted with pearl cotton size 8 with metallic gold seed beads, from the Japanese tatting book (this book is now available from Handy Hands fully translated. The last little ornament is from "Tatting patterns by Lyn Morton", and is done with HH Lizbeth thread in size 20, color #111 with pearl seed beads. The new Lizbeth thread seemed easy to use.

4 Comments:

At September 29, 2008 at 6:43 PM , Blogger LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Beautiful gorgeous work!

 
At September 29, 2008 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Jeff Hamilton said...

I agree with Ladyshuttlemaker. Your motifs are indeed gorgeous. What is the name of the Japanese book that the second snowflake is from? I would love to make that snowflake.

 
At September 30, 2008 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Your snowflakes are amazing! I love the colors and patterns. You did a very nice job!

 
At October 6, 2008 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Elisadusud said...

Hello! Thanks you very much for your visit and your nice comment. There is no pattern, because all you see is born from my mind. (Sorry for my very bad english...)I think I'll publish a book soon with these patterns. If you want some explain, tell me please and I'll try to send it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home