Shirley Burger

Monday, June 7, 2010

For some reason my pictures are always the opposite of where I want them. So, I shall start from the bottom and work my way up. Then they'll be in the right order.

The heart with the flowers is a continuation of the previous hearts--to go with the project that my friends (photo is of the group) have been working on. It is 'Daisies and Forsythia' from Martha Ess' book "Tat's Amore". The yellow and white threads are DMC Cebelia --yellow is #745 size 30, the white is also size 30. The green is DMC cordonnet special size 30, but no number is available.

Black heart is from the same book and is called 'freeform heart'. The thread is also size #30.

The small butterflies were also made for this project. They all measure about 1" to 1 1/2". The threads were all ends from my shuttles. I made 72 of these. If they are not all put to use, I will make them into bookmarks to hand out to my friends.

The photo was taken when we were all together and working on the project (I will have a photo of it after the 1st of July and will post it right away).

The butterfly is from Simple Angel Lesson Series, Part 3 - butterfly motif by Sabina Carden-Madden of Paradise treasures. The beads are larger than seed beads and are from my stash. The thread is Lizbeth size 20, color #115.



2 Comments:

At June 7, 2010 at 11:09 PM , Blogger zarina said...

Good to see your posting. Happy tatting.

 
At June 8, 2010 at 12:30 PM , Blogger N. Maria said...

Beautiful, beautiful tatting!
Putting photos in the order you want is NOT an easy task!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home