Shirley Burger

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I have finished my 25 motif challenge with an extra motif

Now I have another angel from Mark Myers book "Tatted Gathering of Angels". This is "Allyson's Angel". I used DMC blanc in size 20. This was a fascinating pattern. After doing the center of the skirt, there was no stopping and just rings and chains except for one SCMR. Really fun to see where the pattern would go next.

The bright bookmark is "Red Clover Bookmark" by Eliz Davis. I love the thread and this about finished it off. It's Lady Shuttle-Maker's HDT size 20 called Bell Peppers. Really lovely and I might have to order some more--only when I use up a cabinet that's full of thread. LOL.

And the last posting is from my secret tatted angel. It came in October and I finally took a picture. Too bad it's sideways. But there are 2 Ring of Tatters newsletters,which are very interesting, some rayon thread in pink and white and a lovely Indian shuttle. Thank you very much.

And now on to the new year 2011. I hope everyone has a healthy and happy New Year. And lots of productive tatting.

2 Comments:

At December 3, 2010 at 4:09 AM , Blogger Clotat said...

hi shirley.. i really like your angel and the red bookmark!
greetings
clau

 
At December 6, 2010 at 5:50 PM , Blogger Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Hi, Shirley. I've enjoyed visiting your blog. The Red Clover Bookmark looks great in that thread!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home